Mamonface

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 

Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's Great!

It's been awhile since I posted a note here. My husband and I have been busy house hunting.
We finally found "The One" and luckily, our bid was accepted.

We now have to ask for an engineer to inspect the house to make sure that there are no "bad" stuff there, like bad electricals, plumbing, termites, etc.

Anyway, we are sooooo excited. Can't wait!!!! Hopefully all goes well.

Going to another topic,
I've been reading my brother's journal online. And it just occured to me that all my siblings are great when it comes to writing. I envy them. I wish I could write like they do. It's so full of emotions and creativity that whatever they write makes you want to read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


--->