Mixed emotions
12 days left...
I've been counting the days since last week. Basically, I can't wait for this boy to come out... but at the same time, I'm nervous and scared.
I've been having a hard time walking because of the back ache. I get tired fast. I wake up everytime I have to change positions because I have to use the headboard to move my freakin' belly and my back hurts when I put pressure on it. On top of that, I have to go pee between 2:30am to 4am. At least it's only once.
I want my body back! :)
I can't wait to get my hair done and put highlights on my hair.
I can't wait to start exercising and going on a diet again (well... i take back the can't wait to go on a diet... because that's going to be hard)
But best of all... i can't wait to meet my baby.
I've been counting the days since last week. Basically, I can't wait for this boy to come out... but at the same time, I'm nervous and scared.
I've been having a hard time walking because of the back ache. I get tired fast. I wake up everytime I have to change positions because I have to use the headboard to move my freakin' belly and my back hurts when I put pressure on it. On top of that, I have to go pee between 2:30am to 4am. At least it's only once.
I want my body back! :)
I can't wait to get my hair done and put highlights on my hair.
I can't wait to start exercising and going on a diet again (well... i take back the can't wait to go on a diet... because that's going to be hard)
But best of all... i can't wait to meet my baby.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home