
Vince is sick...
I took him to the doctor yesterday for his 4th month check up and for his shots that's why he's sick again. Poor guy. But he's not as cranky as the last time. He woke up this morning crying because he's hungry. After I fed him, he started playing... even if his temp is already 103 degrees! He's a tough guy! Since yesterday morning he's been sleeping without my help. I put him down on his crib to play and watch his Winnie the Pooh and Friends Mobile, and after 15 minutes he goes to sleep. I am so proud of him!!!
I haven’t really thought about this until I actually experienced it and suddenly realized that my life is stable and comfortable.
Right now, I am not thinking about what I want in life. I’m not thinking of dreams unfulfilled. Right now, I’m thinking about my son’s future. I am thinking about my husband’s health. I am thinking of other people’s future… other people’s life… not my own anymore. I am living every second of my life to live for somebody else.
I remember when I was younger, I was a typical teenager who worries about myself only. Life felt so complicated even if it was simpler then compared to my life as an adult. I went to school, came home, hung out with friends, dated… fought with my siblings. I was more worried about what “I” wanted to be, who “I” will end up with, what “I” want in life. I guess being self-centered is normal as a teenager.
There is always something happens in your life that makes it interesting. Happy, sad, irritating moments. Life is not life without these different experiences. What makes THEN different from NOW… for me… is that NOW… I already have what I’ve been wishing for my whole life… A complete family.





1 Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Slot machine volume control
By
Anonymous, at 6:01 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home