Mamonface

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Working... and pregnant

I started feeling nauseous about 3 weeks ago. It’s been really hard because I feel nauseous the whole day, can’t eat much but still hungry and I get really tired by 3pm in the afternoon. I spoke with my boss and told him about the good news and requested that I take a nap during lunch time so at least I have the energy and be at least productive in the afternoon. That’s been working well. I am in front of the computer the whole day so I try to take a 5 minute break here in there. The only thing that is still bothering me is feeling queasy the whole day. The only thing that makes me feel better is when I am lying down… which of course I can’t do at work. So, I first tried chewing gum… it only lasted a week.. then I feel like there’s an after taste which makes me nauseous. Then I eat crackers here and there, which helps for just around 5 minutes. I don’t like ginger so the closest thing I tried is ginger ale… which made my stomach feel sour.

Question is how do other working pregnant women deal with morning sickness?
These women have patience, amazing tolerance and deep love for the child they are carrying.... because from the day the child was conceived... they are alredy a pain.. literally... heheheheh. A salute to all the mothers!

I don't even know how i'm going through this... everyday I have to drag my feet to work because I know it's not going to be a fun day. I pray to God that this will only last 1 more month. I've been watching the clock at work... and that's not me! I can't wait to go home and sleep. Thank God it's going to be a long weekend. I have 3 days to veg!

Patience is a virtue.... grrr... I hate that phrase!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


--->