11 days to go
I just got back from the doctor's office. I am 2cm dilated and my cervix is soft. I still have to wait of course until I have contractions or my water breaks or have bloody discharge, then I have to call my doctor and go on full labor.
I am officially not working now.
I was told that you can't really tell when I'm going on labor even though I'm already 2cm dilated. I may be like this for quite sometime and may even go beyond my estimated date of delivery (4/15/06). So ... all I can do is wait and see.
Last night was the most uncomfortable night of my entire pregnancy. My back hurt, it hurts when the baby moves since he's pushing down really hard. I think i'm getting Braxton Hicks Contractions (if that's what it was). I basically had no sleep. I went to the docto looking realy bad. I just pulled my hair up, no make up, I wore a pair of Jeans, a shirt and a sweater. I am sleepy, irritable or cranky and hungry. I tried to eat half of the chocolate slice and some water before I went to the doctor so at least they won't hear my stomach growling.
Anyway, my doctor expected that I wasn't working since 3/28/06 but I am actually working until now... but just working from home. That's what she wrote on my Short Term Disability Form that I had to submit to the HR department. So I sent an email to my boss so we can work something out because I have been working instead of NOT working per my doctor's instructions. Oh boy... we'll see...
I am officially not working now.
I was told that you can't really tell when I'm going on labor even though I'm already 2cm dilated. I may be like this for quite sometime and may even go beyond my estimated date of delivery (4/15/06). So ... all I can do is wait and see.
Last night was the most uncomfortable night of my entire pregnancy. My back hurt, it hurts when the baby moves since he's pushing down really hard. I think i'm getting Braxton Hicks Contractions (if that's what it was). I basically had no sleep. I went to the docto looking realy bad. I just pulled my hair up, no make up, I wore a pair of Jeans, a shirt and a sweater. I am sleepy, irritable or cranky and hungry. I tried to eat half of the chocolate slice and some water before I went to the doctor so at least they won't hear my stomach growling.
Anyway, my doctor expected that I wasn't working since 3/28/06 but I am actually working until now... but just working from home. That's what she wrote on my Short Term Disability Form that I had to submit to the HR department. So I sent an email to my boss so we can work something out because I have been working instead of NOT working per my doctor's instructions. Oh boy... we'll see...





1 Comments:
Excellent, love it! purchase topamax without a perscription Blackberry 7290 voice dialing Percocet what is it
By
Anonymous, at 5:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home