Mamonface

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 

Monday, July 25, 2005

Hayh....

It's been awhile since I posted something on my journal. I guess it's been a really hectic month...

So many things happened in my personal life...



We've been fixing and arranging the house slowly.

- Living Room has been painted, except for the bottom mouldings

- Dining Room has been painted, except for the botoom moulings

- We got our Bedroom set

- We bought Ash her bedroom set

- Ash replaced the pantry lining

- The roof has been replaced

- The front and side door security storm doors have been replaced

- The house numbers have also been replaced with a better looking once.. hehehee

- We changed the ceiling fan/light in the dining room because one of the blades of the original ceiling fan broke.

- We painted the 2nd bathroom

- We've replaced some of the outlet plates



Our next projects

- Paint Master Bedroom

- Paint Ash' Bedroom

- Paint the 2nd Guest Room

- Remove carpeting in the basement

- Put tiles in the basement to replace the carpeting

- Paint the laundry room

- Replace and updated the windows

- Put culking for now around the house, outside while we're saving up to cement around the house

- Update the Kitchen

- Expand the Master Bedroom - add bathroom and bigger closet space



Things to buy:

- Snowblower

- black microwave

- Joe's office/computer table

- Asiah's /office computer table

- TV stand for the master bedroom

- Table for the basement



... and many more small things.... but we have to slow down. It takes a toll on our pockets. We have to prioritze.

Anyway, it's been 3 weeks since we moved to our house. I'm still getting used to waking up an hour earlier. I still feel sleepy when I get to work and feel so freakin' tired when I get home. Thank God my sister is at home cooking dinner and doing laundry. Although I pray she gets a job soon... as she's getting bored and feeling useless at home. Hopefully I'll get used to this schedule soon. A lot of our stuff are still in boxes/plastic bags. The problem is we have nowhere to put them. So we just have to wait until we slowly get organized. I'm at work right now and I'm looking at my hands while typing. I have small blots of primer. It's harder to remove than paint. Ugh! It's a good thing I was able to remove some of the primer and paint from my hair. I was so clumsy yesterday! But it felt good after doing it. Tonight we can probably do the 2nd coating. It will be another accomplishment. Yey! Next... I want to do the laundry room.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


--->