Worrywort
Ok... so I took Vince to the doctor last Friday since his temp was 100 degrees and he has a cold and a little cough. When we arrived at the doctor's office, we only waited for 10 minutes. We went into a private room. The nurse took Vince' temperature and it was only 98 degrees. She said that I should only take Vince to a doctor if his temperature is 102 degrees. Then the doctor came in and looked at Vince. She listened to his heart, looked at his ear, his throat, then she said to just continue on monitoring Vince, but I shouldn't worry unless the temperature is more than 101 degrees. I was told that I would know that there is something wrong if Vince is not feeling well if he does not eat right (or is not eating at all), not sleeping, does not stop crying, anything that is out of the ordinary.
She actually heard a very faint sound that seems like a Heart Murmur. She had a hard time listening to the heart because Vince was hiccupping. The doctor said that she may be wrong because it is very faint, that it may just be the sound of the blood flowing into his heart. GHEEZ! She said that they'll check again in two weeks on his 2 month check up. She said that when he was born, the doctor who checked him didn't hear a heart murmur anyway. UGH!!!
Again... she told me not to worry too much...
Well... he's my son... OF COURSE I WORRY!!!
I was glad that my son didn't have a fever, but now I have to worry about the heart murmur until the doctor confirms that he doesn't have it on our next visit.
She actually heard a very faint sound that seems like a Heart Murmur. She had a hard time listening to the heart because Vince was hiccupping. The doctor said that she may be wrong because it is very faint, that it may just be the sound of the blood flowing into his heart. GHEEZ! She said that they'll check again in two weeks on his 2 month check up. She said that when he was born, the doctor who checked him didn't hear a heart murmur anyway. UGH!!!
Again... she told me not to worry too much...
Well... he's my son... OF COURSE I WORRY!!!
I was glad that my son didn't have a fever, but now I have to worry about the heart murmur until the doctor confirms that he doesn't have it on our next visit.





1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
» »
By
Anonymous, at 11:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home