Mamonface

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It seems like it was just yesterday...

Yesterday (or 4 hours ago) was our Wedding Anniversary. I had a great time! It was a busy day but it's ok. I woke up early to go and do my biometrics. Joe drove me to the center where I had to get my picture taken and finger printed. He just dropped me off because we didn't know how long I was going to be there. 2 hours later, Joe picked me up and went straight to IHOP (pancake place... or breakfast place) to have brunch (Vince had his milk while we were eating too!), we then went home. One of our wedding Ninangs came over to visit Vince and to see our house since she hasn't seen it since we moved (July 2005). She didn't stay long. Then we went to Costco to buy stuff and went home after. That was around 4pm. We had dinner reservations at Bryant and Cooper. We did not plan on taking Vince with us. My in-laws took care of him for 3 hours. It was weird going out without Vince, but it was a good break... just alone with my husband. We had an awesome time. I know it's going to be rare when we will be alone, but every time that happens, it's always going to be special...

Hmm... 3 years... it feels like we were just married yesterday... but it seems like it was so long ago when we first met. Whenever we talk about it he can still remember what we did, what I was wearing, what movie we watched, etc. His ability to remember details like that always impresses me. Hey... I'm easy to impress :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


--->